Are you nervous about your boudoir session? Here are some tips to help you relax during your shoot:
1. Play Music – Bring your favorite music to play during your session. This will help you to calm down and feel comfortable.
2. Deep Breathing – Practice deep breathing. This is a proven relaxation method. Breathe in deeply through your nose and exhale through your nose. Repeat until you feel better.
3. Take a Break – If you’re feeling overwhelmed, we can take a break from shooting and talk and relax before resuming the session.
4. If you enjoy a drink – feel free to have a drink or two, but just enough to help you feel relaxed and cut loose.
5. Laugh It Off – If you’re feeling silly in front of the camera, laugh at yourself. Laughter is a great relaxation technique. It will help you loosen up. You will be surprised at how many cute candid moments of you that can be captured and will make an excellent addition to your boudoir experience.